"CATAPULT THE PROPOGANDA." -George W. Bush

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Blatant Jingoism

MUSIC +++ FILM +++ SPORT +++ PHOTO +++ LINK +++ POORLY REASONED POLITICAL OPINION AND STUPID JOKE

SPRT
The San Francisco 49ers are straightmanning me. Lobbing me softballs, as they say. In the interest of journalistic [hic!] intergity... I can't take this one.

A 49ers in-house video made and aired to players as SENSITIVITY TRAINING features, reports the San Francisco Chronicle, buck-toothed, Ching-Chonging Asians, panhandling millionaires, and topless "lesbian" hookers.

Guys, I can't. I can't. I can't talk. Guys, stop it. It hurts when I laugh.

MR

QWTOFDY
"O thou weed / Who art so lovely fair, and smell'st so sweet, / That the sense aches at thee, would thou hadst never been born!"
-William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home