"CATAPULT THE PROPOGANDA." -George W. Bush

Monday, July 11, 2005

Cold Number

MUSIC +++ FILM +++ SPORT +++ PHOTO +++ LINK +++ POORLY REASONED POLITICAL OPINION AND STUPID JOKE

STU
Stupid things people say to me, number 61: "That's a lot of ice cream."

That's a stupid thing to say. I know it's a lot of ice cream.

Just so you know: I'm an eater. Not so much a licker.

PS
Meant to mention, sources inform me that Chief Justice Billy Rhenquist retires tomorrow. I don't have anything funny to say about that.

And if you think your boy Bush can't find someone more conservative than Rhenquist himself, I think Bush takes that as a challenge.

SPRT
Another little bird told me that Francisco Liriano, lefthanded, 21 years old, and recently promoted to AAA, already has three Major League "plus" pitches.

If you don't know what that has to do with anything, I don't have the heart to tell you.

MR

QWTOFDY
"A thought, once uttered, is a lie."
-Fedor Tiutchev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home